by Nicky Epstein
Special StitchesRidged rib (worked in rows)Row 1 (RS) Knit.Row 2 Knit.Row 3 P1, *k1, p1; rep from * to end.Row 4 K1, *p1, k1; rep from * to end.Rep rows 1-4.
Ridged rib (worked in the round)Rnd 1 Knit.Rnd 2 Purl.Rnds 3 and 4 P1, *k1, p1; rep from * around.Rep rnds 1-4.
The second BACK heading (in right column) should read as follows-
FRONTWork same as back.
Changes to What You'll Need are underlined
1. 19 (24) 1 3?4oz/50g balls (ea. approx 109yds/100m) of Rowan/Westminster Fibers, Inc. Scottish Tweed Chunky in #19 peat (MC)2. 1 ball each (ea. approx 123yds/113m) of Rowan/Westminster Fibers, Inc. Scottish Tweed DK in #18 thatch (A), #15 apple (B), #17 lobster (C) and #11 sunset (D)
Page 88Right BackPattern 4, end of paragraphCorrection is underlined
Repeat 8 rows of Pattern 4 for 4 more times, work Row 1 once more. Knit 1 row on RS, inc 3 (1) sts evenly spaced along last row - 54 (72) sts. Leave sts aside on spare needle.
Sleeve and shawl collar increasesRow 2 K to 1 st before marker, M1 (for collar), k1, work in rib as established over next 8 sts, work 14 sts of cable panel, work in rib to end.
1. Text on page 230 Insert space as marked in following sentence as marked on copy- Side Beg at top edge, with smaller needles and MC, cast on 114 sts.
2. Text on page 230 Insert the following as marked on copy-
With the ribbed edges held tog at top, and bound-off edges held tog at bottom, sew side seams from top edge, leaving last 6”/15cm unsewn. Sew bound-off edges tog for bottom edge.
3. Chart on page 232 Color key names are incorrect, please make the following substitutions-
Mixed Berries (MC) Douglas Fir (A) Natural (B) Cranberry (C) China Blue (D) Manzanita (E) Navy (F) Harvest (G) Pine (H) Berry (I)
4. Chart on page 232 Move the row number 15 up one row to the correct position as marked on copy -