Renowned designer Kristin Nicholas shares her unique approach to combining colors and her secrets to creating stunning designs and even shows you how to design your own colorwork charts.
Embrace your inner artist! That's the message woven all through this beautifully illustrated guide to knitting and designing with multiple colors. In Color by Kristin, designer and color expert Kristin Nicholas takes the mystery out of Fair Isle knitting and makes it accessible to all knitters. Glossaries of edgings and interchangeable colorwork charts offer endless possibilities for creating one-of-a-kind knits.
The 25+ colorful patterns include:
• an adorable patchwork baby afghan
• charming mother-daughter mittens
• comfy slipper socks for the whole family
• a zip-up cardigan any little one will love
• an eco-friendly tote to carry your knitting projects
By Kristin Nicholas
Hardcover • ISBN-13: 978-1-933027-83-8
8.5 x 10 • 172 pages • Approximately 80 color photographs